Friday, February 8, 2013

Oh how life gets in the way

In an effort to catch up on the ever accumulating unread books adorning my shelves, I have decided to create a challenge for myself, A year long Alphabetical Adventure Through Fantasy.
The goal, I will select an fantasy genera author of for every letter of the alphabet and read one of there books, completing the entire alphabet in the year.  Simple (at least simple to write here, life does have a way of messing up ones plans though).

But for a rough schedule


  • January: A & B
  • February: C & D 
  • March: E & F
  • April: G & H
  • May: I, J & K
  • June: L & M 
  • July: N & O
  • August: P & Q
  • September: R & S 
  • October: T & U 
  • November: V, W & X
  • December: Y & Z  



Well no time like the present to begin, so I'm off :)

No comments: