Sunday, March 17, 2013

Oh where does the time go...


So time has slipped away, but I will admit to at least starting my D author book in Feb. and as I eluded to previously, for D I chose Charles de Lint. Now I have a shameful number of his books on my selves which I haven't read, so this challenge provided a good opportunity to change that. While I tend not to lean towards urban fantasy, I had 2 copies of Dreams Underfoot on my self and as it is the first in that series it was a natural choice.
So D is for  Dreams Underfoot by Charles de Lint.

I am all but finished with D (which considering it is half way through March is probably a good thing) so I need to figure out my E author. Now I only have one E author on my shelves, David Eddings, and neither of the books are actually good ones to start with (meaning neither of them is the starting book in their respective series). Now I could go to the library and get one of his that starts a series, or I could use this as an opportunity to expand and explore a new author, which is what I am leaning towards. So that still means I'll need an E and honestly I can't think of any other E authors off the top of my head. I guess one could Google or Wikipedia someone, but I happen a book, "The Faces of Fantasy" so I think I will go through it and see what if any E's are listed. I'll let you know what I find.

No comments: